RUSSIA HAS DECLARED THAT THEY’RE INVADING UKRAINE OFFICIALLY. NOT EVEN HIDING BEHIND OLD AGREEMENTS. Britain has to aid the Ukrainians against the Russians now, America warned Russia not to, with consequences if they did, so now they’re involved, Canada was looking into what Russia was doing to see how bad it was and they to have to get involved even more.
WHAT PEOPLE DON’T UNDERSTAND IS THAT IT COULD ACTUALLY DRASTICALLY ESCALTED INTO SOMETHING RESEMBLING A WORLD WAR.
- Failing a test you studied really hard for
- Getting replaced in a friendship
- Getting ignored
- Having something that you’re looking forward to, get cancelled
- Having to fight back tears in front of people
- Finding out that the person you like, likes someone else
- Showing your parents something you’re proud of only to get a disinterested reply
“It’s really important to stand up for yourself and not always agree with what people say if indeed you don’t feel that that’s true.”
"My community was like ‘You’re selfish for being an actor and you should be doing things for God.’ But it’s something I love and I’m an artist, and I just never really fit in with that. So I moved to L.A. and I was just so much more comfortable here. And there are more people here who are universally accepted for who they are and that is really really important to me. Nothing infuriates me more than small-minded people. Nothing. I hate it. I absolutely hate it."